- U-12 Football League organised by Sports Authority of India- GOLD (14 participants)
- U-19 Girls and Boys : At Regional Football Meet Girls won Silver Medal
6 Girls and 3 Boys of U-19 Football selected for PM Modi Cup. Ipshita and Pragya of class X, Celina, Jyoti and Anjali of class IX, Pooja of class VIII and Amit, Nitin and Ashish
Acievements in Sports
- At Regional Sports Meet : Total Participants-206
Total Medals won by students - 99 (Gold-32, Silver-9, Bronze-58)
- At Nationals Sports Meet : Total Participants-19
Total Medals won by students - 11 (Gold-3, Silver-2, Bronze-6)
|Event||Medal||Student Name & Class||Cash Prize|
|Judo||Gold||Abhinay Kumar Jha(XII B)||10000|
|Gold||Arbaaj Ali(XII F)||10000|
|Bronze||Himanshu Talan(XII A)||2000|
- At SGFI : Total Participants-4
(a) Swimming : Varun Talan
(b) Shooting : Manish Gaur
(c) Judo : Arbaaz Ali
(d) Judo : Abhinay Kumar Jha (Bronze & Cash Prize of Rs10000)
Green Olympiad Exam:
61 Students participated in the Green Olympiad Exam conducted by TERI on 30th August 2016. The exam were conducted at 2 levels.
1) Level 2(Classes 6 to 8)
Shivika of 7G got 80/100 and received the certificate of Distinction.
5 students at level 2 received the certificate Merit.
1) Ananya Mondal (7D) - 78/100
2) Mayank Kr Jha (6A) - 76/100
3) Krishna Pandey (8B) - 74/100
4) Divyanshu Kashyap (7 B) - 70/100
5) Yash Saini (8B) - 70/100
2) Level -3 (Classes 9 to 10)
In level 3 , three students received the certificate of Merit.
1) Hitesh Sudarshan (10B) - 76/100
2) Avni Sejwal (10 D) - 74/100
3) Lakshya Prakash - 70/100
|Performance of KV JNU in Cluster level Social Science Exhibition 2016-17|
|Sr. no.||Programme||Rank||School||Winner Student||Class|
|1st||KV JNU||Samanvay||XI C|
|3rd||KV JNU||Ashutosh||XI C|
|3||Hindi Debate(Against)||2nd||KV JNU||Jyoti||XI D|
|4||Hindi Kavya Path(Senior)||1st||KV JNU||Ritanshu||XI D|
|5||Group Song||2nd||KV JNU||Simran||XI H|
|6||Solo Song(Jr.-Boys)||3rd||KV JNU||Akash||VII B|
|7||Solo Song(Jr.-Girls)||3rd||KV JNU||Vaishnavi||VII G|
|8||Solo Song(Sr.-Girls)||3rd||KV JNU||Shreya||X E|
|9||On the Spot Painting(Senior)||2nd||KV JNU||Medha Saini||IX H|
|10||Sanskrit Quiz(Junior)||1st||KV JNU||Shrishti Pandey||VIII D|
|11||Sanskrit Quiz(Senior)||3rd||KV JNU||Maanvika||IX C|
|Shikha Sharma||IX C|
|12||English Elocution(Senior)||3rd||KV JNU||Abhilasha||XII C|
- Tejas(Class VII H) got selected for the final championship of Brainstorming Quiz Session.
- Avni Sejwal of X D scored 80 out of 80 in the prestigious FIT in German International Examination Level 2 organised by the Goethe Institute. She is one of 5 Toppers in Delhi Region. She wins a Scholarship for a Youth Camp in India.
- Kartik, VIII H and Vaishnavi, VIII E are among toppers in FIT in German Examination.